GP III is a real community.
You can easily get to know your neighbors. You can attend monthly Board meetings and participate in an “open forum” to express your concerns. Monthly movie nights, game nights, and exercise classes offer additional opportunities to participate in this vibrant community.
- An active Board of Directors, composed of resident owners, that meets frequently and holds forums to communicate with residents
- A highly respected management company that provides administrative services, including payroll, accounting, assistance with budgeting, and management of construction projects
- A capital plan updated every five years, to guide maintenance and replacement of essential building elements
- An on-site staff that includes a professional manager and assistant manager, a licensed building engineer and professional assistant engineer, custodial staff, porters, and front desk attendants
- Participation by Board members and their designees in the community Home Owners Association (HOA), which cares for the Grosvenor Park grounds and amenities; and the MTA, which cares for the surrounding road, bridges, and fencing
- Participation in community organizations to keep abreast of developments in the area that affect our community
- A social committee that sponsors ongoing recreational and educational programs, including a weekly game night, a monthly movie night, and numerous receptions and community suppers
- Weekly yoga and zumba classes with a certified trainer
- A decorating committee that coordinates design of renovations.